Purchasing a Home?
Choosing an experienced Realtor® is your first step to ensuring that that a knowledgeable resource will be with you every step of the way. Our commitment to buyers begins with our first contact and continues until the job is done. Our goal is to stay constantly tuned-in to our buyers’ needs, so we can guide them smoothly through the home-purchase process. By providing our years of market experience, we aim to educate our buyers, empowering them to make sound decisions for themselves without anxiety or pressure. For more information on the buying process, click on our Home Buyers Guide.
For your convenience, we also provide Daily Updates of new listings tailored to your criteria via email. This is a complimentary, no-obligation service to you, and your information will only be used to send your requested information and will never be sold to any other party. As your buyer agent, we offer the following:
- Good Communication : We are readily accessible by phone and e-mail. When beginning the process, it’s important to identify your wants and needs. We can establish your price range once you get pre-approved by a lender.
- Local Knowledge : We can provide area tours of the neighborhoods in which you’re interested, as well as information about the community, local schools, and local home values. We’re here to answer all of your questions about the local new home and resale real estate market.
- Comprehensive Research : We’ll identify the homes that fit your preferences, e-mail you listings, arrange showings and make sure that you are the first to know of new listings. We regularly network with top agents in Southern California and learn about upcoming listings before they reach the MLS and the general public is aware of them. This gives you an advantage being one of the first Buyer’s to review these homes.
- Assistance Accomplishing Your Goals : Once you’ve selected a house, we’ll guide you through the process of submitting your offer, and then negotiate on your behalf to obtain the fairest price and the best terms.
- AttentionTo Detail Until Closing : We will be your advisor when putting together an offer and your spokesperson during negotiations. We’ll oversee and help resolve any contingencies that arise, such as mortgage, appraisal and home inspection issues. We’ll meet with appraisers, attend the home inspection, communicate with lenders and escrow officers, obtain estimates, meet necessary local government requirements, remind you of crucial deadlines, etc…
- We Think OutsideThe Box : We not only search for available properties on the MLS, we also go after the expired, withdrawn, cancelled properties, and pocket listings as well. This not only opens up the doors to more inventory, it reduces the competition, and increases the likely-hood of a great deal. We’ve have great success with this strategy and ultimately very happy clients.
Before You Begin Your Search:
- Check your credit score and straighten out any errors that could affect you.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment (include property taxes, insurance and HOA fees in your calculations)
- Find a mortgage lender that meets your needs and get pre-approved. We are happy to provide recommendations of local lenders who are the best in the industry.
- Determine the towns and neighborhoods where you would like to focus your search.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have. (ie. 2-car garage, walk to Metrolink, large backyard, Pool, etc.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for appraisal, credit report, loan processing, underwriting, and preparation
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include home-owner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and (if applicable) private mortgage insurance.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and inspections.
We pride our self on repeat business and working with us, you will come to understand why.
Contact our Team by Email at Info(at)SummitRealEstateGroup(dotted)net or call us at. . .
Orange County: 949. 305. 0121
Los Angeles County: 661. 510. 7975